Páginas

sexta-feira, 17 de maio de 2019

In three days, it will make 3 months since my grandfather gave his last breath. My last post was five years ago, in 2014, and it was about him. I came here just to read what I wrote for him. I can't remember if I ever read that for him. I can't even remember when I last said goodbye to him. The last time I was with him, was a few days before the heart attack happened, in my sister's birthday. I only remember seeing him enter my house, giving him a kiss, hug him and talked a little, so little that I can't even remember what we talked. It was enough to make his tears came to his eyes, but it didn't was neccessary to make that happen. Just like I said 5 years ago, he was a really really sensitive men, I don't think that I know anyone who was that sensitive. And I'm just like him. It's a feelling too powerful. I can't say if I should feel blessed, or cursed. Is it helthy to feel things "too much"? Does good memories hide the bad ones? Does the extra happiness worth it, if there´s extra pain?

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário